Corona Virus and the Festival

The Birthplace Trust is keeping the question of whether or not we can go ahead with the 2020 Graham Greene International Festival, 1-4 October under continuous review. At present, we feel it is still too early to take any decision. When we do so we will inform you through this website.

In the meantime, please stay safe and well.